Senior Laborer - Water Quality (CCTV Inspection)
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $17.34 - $20.81 Hourly
Location: Wastewater Treatment Plant, Fishers, Indiana
Are you self-motivated problem solver whose passions are efficiencies and organization? Then this may be the position for you. The Fishers Department of Public Works - Water Quality Division is seeking candidates with a technical background and the ability to operate and maintain stormwater and wastewater CCTV inspection equipment. Position will also be responsible for condition assessment rating systems, related inspection software and computer equipment. Work is performed in a dynamic environment and is part of a team of dedicated professionals responsible for maintaining the water quality of our City and its citizens.
Examples of Duties
- Use GIS, CCTV sewer inspection and Asset Management software application on a daily basis
- Apply knowledge in design concepts, operation and maintenance of stormwater and wastewater conveyance systems
- Maintain CCTV truck, robotic cameras and related equipment in good working order
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance of robotic cameras and related equipment
- Knowledge in sewer pipe and structure asset management and rating systems
- Documentation of work orders and preventive maintenance tasks in EAM
- Troubling of camera outputs and operations, CCTV software and computer hardware
- Maintain CCTV video, logs, photos and related documentation
- Assist in snow removal efforts when needed
High School diploma or GED; Valid Driver's License; MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, Outlook, with proven skills creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets; Six months to one year experience in CCTV sewer inspection and asset condition assessment, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training; Able to operate equipment, including hand tools, robotic camera systems, NASSCO rating systems, computers, printers and CCTV software; Demonstrate good critical thinking and reasoning skills; Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple priorities; Excellent attention to detail and possess strong interpersonal skills; Able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
Occasional evening, weekend and holiday work is required. Overtime is expected.