- Summer Camp refunds will only be issued if the camp has reached the minimum required number of participants
and will be issued (minus a $25 administration fee and any program supplies) per each camp. You must notify the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department by 4:30 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the beginning of that camp.
- Summer Camp transfers will only be granted if the camp has reached the minimum required number of participants
and there is an additional $25 administration fee per child, per camp, for transferring.
- A refund for dances will only be issued if the event has been canceled.
All Other Programs
- A full refund will be issued if the department cancels a program. In case of a cancellation or change in classes, you will be notified by phone or email.
- Refund requests made prior to the registration deadline will be given (minus the cost of special program supplies).
- Refund requests made after the registration deadline will only be given (minus the cost of special program supplies) if the minimum required number of participants has been met.
- All refund and transfer requests must be made two business days prior to the program and will be reviewed by management for approval or denial.
- All refunds will be mailed to participants approximately four to six weeks after the request for refund has been received.
All fees must be paid in full when registering for programs that charge a fee. Any instructions or supplementary information required prior to the first class meeting will be provided in advance. Classes with limited registration will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Waiting lists will be kept for all individuals interested in a particular class or program. There is no fee to be placed on a waiting list. We will contact you if a program slot opens or if another session is added.