Intern - Fishers Street Team
Fireworks! Rock bands! Sharks! Video Games! Mud!
In what other job would you find these words in the description? The Face of Fishers Street Team will be expected to attend Fishers Parks & Recreation's summer events and enhance the audience experience through on-site event promotions, use and activation of social media, and interaction with attendees. The Street Team will help support event activation and audience engagement. This will be a fun and rewarding summer internship (and you get paid for it!), but don't overlook that it will also be a great experience builder. Do you have what it takes to represent the Street Team?
Examples of Duties:
- Recommend, develop, and implement strategies for effective event activation and engagement.
- Work with Marketing Manager and the "Face of Fishers" for strategic and tactical use of social media during events.
- Set up the Parks & Recreation booth, tables, and promotional items at events.
- Pass out t-shirts or other promotional materials to the audience.
- Assist with set up and tear down of events, as needed.
Minimum 18 years old at employment start date; Graduating Senior in high school or currently enrolled in college; Position is required to attend the following 2017 Summer Events (some exceptions may be allowed, particularly in late August with school back in session, if we are notified before hire): Tuesday Concert Series: June 6, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8; Friday Concert Series: June 2 through August 25; Monsoon Madness: Saturday, June 17; Blast on the Bridge: July 4; Mud Day: July 8; Farmers Market Specialty Days: May 27; June 3,10; July 16; Jaws at the Beach: July 22; Video Game Fest: August TBD
Closing Date/Time: Sat. 04/08/17 11:59 PM Eastern Time
Salary: $10.00 Hourly
Job Type: Internship
Location: Various City Parks, Fishers, Indiana
Department: Parks and Recreation