Stormwater & Sewer
- The City of Fishers owns and operates all stormwater and sewer infrastructure for properties in Fishers.
- Sewer is billed monthly.
- Stormwater is billed annually. Stormwater is not included in any property taxes or HOA fees.
- Learn more, including start-stop service requests, account set up, etc. at www.fishers.in.us/utilities.
Electrical energy is provided to the residents of Fishers by two separate utilities:
- Duke Energy: 1-800-521-2232
- NineStar Power: 1-317-447-2200
Garbage & Recycling Contractors
Trash collection is handled by private contractors in Fishers and is not in the tax base. Residents can compare prices for the companies that are allowed to pick up in Fishers.
- Waste Management: 1-866-797-9018
- Republic: 317-823-6881
- Ray’s Trash: 1-800-531-6752
- Best Way of Indiana: 317-484-3365 (Commercial Only)
Find more information about Hazardous Waste Disposal and Recyclable Items.
Vectren Energy Delivery provides natural gas to Fishers, and they can be reached at 1-800-777-2060. If you think you smell an open gas line, please call 911 immediately.
There are two suppliers for public water in Fishers (check bill for the provider):
- Citizen’s Energy Group 317-924-3311
- The American Water Company 1-800-492-8373