Changes to your monthly utility bill can be frustrating, but Fishers Utilities is ready to make this transition a little easier.
1. New Online Account Portal
If you prefer to conduct your account management, payment, and other services online, visit www.fishers.in.us/UtilityPay. Click "Log in to access" located in the body of the page. Complete the fields to register for a new account, confirm your account via your email, and you're set!
2. Setting Up Autopay
If you prefer other payment methods, please see the details on your bill. Otherwise, to set up autopay:
- Step 1: If you have previously paid your sewer bill through autopay with your financial institution, you must cancel, then re-submit a new autopay request. This is due to a change in payment systems.
- Step 2: Identify your account number on your bill.
- Step 3: Complete enrollment through your financial institution.
3. Locating Your Account Number + Customer Number
Your account number and customer number are required to make online transactions and are helpful when calling customer service with assistance.
Both of these numbers are located in the top third of the front of your bill. For a guide to reading your bill, see the back of the bill.
4. We're Here to Help
Fishers Utilities customer service stands ready to help with this transition. Help is available in one of four ways:
Assistance is available M-F (excluding holidays) from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.